Company Secretarial Duties
Reason choosing Brisk & Co?
Well, when you carefully think through the management and administrative functions of companies, a Company Secretary’s roles are becoming gradually demanding as statutory compliance becomes more extensive and complex. Having said that, company directors are required to meet their statutory obligations in filing their up to date company information on time in order to avoid the possible risk of hefty penalties and criminal prosecution.
First and foremost, we would ensure we thoroughly understand your business’ operations and help you to deal with the mundane stuffs. The service we will offer you will be centred around the appropriate advice and documents your company needs for all the relevant authorities. You will be having a stress-free access in reaching our team responsible for all corporate and statutory compliance matters for all our business and third sector organisation clients.
Worried about our pricing?
We can assure you that our prices are precise, so plain and simple with no hidden charges and also very competitive with no extra or hidden charges attached to it.
Bespoke services we offer based on your requirement.
With all the services listed below, can be customised to suit your company’s statutory and compliance requirement while ensuring your records are always kept up to date.
- Company searches
- New companies and partnerships Incorporation
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers
- Change of accounting reference date
- Company strike offs and restorations
- Review of statutory documents
- Completion and filing of annual returns with Companies House
- Acting as a Registered office
- Change of directors and secretaries and their personal details
- Meeting support i.e. preparing board minutes, resolutions, appointments etc. for AGM
- Nominee director, secretary and shareholder facility
- Dividend documentation
- Company re-registration
- Processing of share issues and transfers
- Dormant accounts
No matter what your secretarial duties entail, just give us a call on 020 3869 0039 or send us an email to Clients Services <email@example.com> and we will definitely be able to give you that special support you so need at very competitive fees.